HOW TO USE A PICTURE PASSWORD ON YOUR WINDOWS 10 PC.
A picture password is an alternative sign-in option in windows devices. If you are tired of the regular typing of passwords or pins to log on to your computer, then the picture password is just the thing for you.
It will require you sign-in by making gestures on your screen or tapping on the right points on your screen. The picture password is fully secure and very easy to set up.
HOW TO USE A PICTURE PASSWORD
- STEP 1: Go to your System’s All Settings and select ACCOUNTS.
- STEP 2: Click on Sign-in options and you will see an option for Picture password so select Add.
- STEP 3: Now at this point, if your computer has a password you just have to verify your info by inputting your already set password. If it doesn’t then you have to set a password.
After inputting your password, click on Choose picture locate and select your desired image.
- STEP 4: After selecting your desired image click on Use this Picture.
- STEP 5: You will have to set up a three gesture you would like to use in your picture password or tap your desired points.
The point tabbing method.
The Gesture Drawing method.
Whichever way you choose to set the gesture or tap point on your picture password is ok. As long as you can remember the points or gestures you make. You will have to set the password and confirm the gesture you have made by repeating the same pattern of gesture.
When all the process has been done correctly, simply click Finish.
Also note that, Whenever you turn on your computer, you can choose to sign-in with the picture password or by inputting your pin/password through the sign-in option.