Today am going to be showing you how to unlock your Samsung Galaxy S8 so you can use it with and any GSM carrier in the world. In this tutorial, I will be using my Samsung Galaxy S8 so I could use it on my Telus Network. But it is exact same process for any carrier from any country.
So first off we need to get the unlock code to start the unlocking process. The place where I get all by unlock code from is the Unlocking Company website. It is actually one of the best especially if you are on a low budget and you can get your code much faster than other website.
- All you have to do is go to the Unlocking Website by clicking here.
- Select your phone’s manufacturer and model then click Unlock Now.
- On the next page select, the country is was originally purchased from and the phone’s carrier.
- Before you continue you will need the IMEI number of the phone and you can get that by dialing *#06#.
- Once you get the IMEI number to the website and put in the number where it is required.
- Go ahead to the final page where you have to check out.
After checking out they will send you the unlock code via email. The price and delivery time of your code varies by phone but don’t worry because as I said before, you are getting the cheapest price online with the fastest delivery time.
So once you receive the unlock code from the unlocking company its time to unlock your phone.
Go on and eject you sim trade and insert a sim you want to use on your phone and switch your phone one.
Once your phone turns on it should automatically take you to an unlock page.
This is where you will input the code that you received from your unlocking company. After putting in the code and clicking unlock you will get notified that the unlock process was successful. And it will take you straight to your home screen after it reboots.
So basically your phone is now permanently unlocked.
Please note that some new devices lock two US carriers are now remotely unlocked so it doesn’t prompt for a code. But don’t worry because it can still be unlocked without a problem.
So that’s how to unlock your Samsung Galaxy S8 in the world for any GSM carrier.