DOWNLOADING FACEBOOK VIDEO.
For instance, You must have seen a Facebook video that caught your interest, therefore, you wish to download the video, but you don’t know-how. That is exactly what we will be discussing today.
Downloading video from Facebook won’t cause you to download any app outside your mobile app. Therefore, you can make use of your mobile Facebook app or browser.
Steps in Downloading Facebook Video.
- Firstly, search for the video you wish to download on Facebook
- Secondly, While on the video you’ll see an option button(like a drop button) at the top right side of the video some of you might also see three dotted points, click on it and copy the link of the video.
- Thirdly, Go to your chrome browser and paste the Facebook video link you copied on the address bar.
- Fourthly, The normal link should be something of http://m.facebook.com/…..; now you’ll have to edit the address to http://mbasic.facebook.com/………. Which will take you to the old version of Facebook which allows the download.
- Finally, hold down the video for up to 3 – 5 seconds, and click on download from the pop-up option.
And that’s all. Hope this article was helpful to you, don’t forget to always share on social media and also with friends. It might be helpful to them as well, always check back on www.Liitfyed.com for your technical issues and also advice.
If there are questions you will like to ask let us know in the comment section below.